- Preside at all meetings.
- Appoint all committees (standing and other) and committee chairpersons.
- Order the investigation in disciplinary and ethical matters
- Have general responsibility for the administration of the Association.
- Declare vacant the office of any member of the Board of Directors should he be unable to fulfill that office because of illness, removal from the area, or other cause, and shall select a replacement with thirty (30) days to serve until the next annual election.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities if the President is absent
- Assume the President’s office until the next election if he resigns of becomes incapacitated.
- Be the financial agent of the Association and maintain accurate accounts.
- Receive and disburse the funds of the Association as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Present the financial reports at all meetings and assist the assigned members in auditing the financial records.
- Prepare and submit tax documents to appropriate authorities
- Keep the minutes at all meetings and maintain membership records of the Association.
- See that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these By-Laws or as required by law.
- Be responsible for updating and enforcing the rules of admission to membership.
- Keep a register of the mailing address of each director.
- Be custodian of the corporate records and of the seal, if any, of the Corporation.
- Perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to the Secretary by the President or by the Board of Directors.
9th Region Assignor